Monday, July 6, 2015

The house!

Michael and I drove down to Alabama for a very quick day of details.  Details like actually stepping foot in the house that we are buying, meeting with our mortgage broker, signing the kids up for school - all the important things that we were physically incapable of doing from Europe.  We were thrilled to find that our house is exactly what I wanted - it needs a good scrubbing, some tree and shrub maintenance, and a few other odds and ends, but I love it.  I can't wait to buy it and move in!

I forgot to take a picture of the full front of the house, so I borrowed this from the listing.

Side view of the front porch.  I LOVE this porch.


Close up of the side of the porch. It was on my forever home list.  Its 44 feet long!
View of the neighborhood from the driveway.

Master bedroom

2nd bedroom. 

Landing upstairs

Bedroom 3.  The picture of bedroom 4 is fuzzy, but its the same without the corner bookcase.

Bedroom 5 is on the main floor.  It'll be the guest bedroom - and it has its own bathroom! 
  We are so relieved that things are finally starting to fall into place for our move.  We hope to close within the next two weeks.  The sooner the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment