Friday, July 19, 2013

Michael's Top Ten List - (on his birthday)

10 best things about a seven week family vacation…



10. I actually have the ability to take 7 weeks and spend it with my family.








9. Watching the movie RV and realizing
that my problems with the RV were quite a bit smaller







8. Watching a wild baby alligator talk and swim with its mom and then catching a shark
The baby alligator is near the right upper corner laying next to two pine cones






7. Eating amazing food seafood from South Carolina to Maine






6. Meeting new people and spending time with wonderful friends and family.

5. Taking a wonderful walk with my daughter Gabi and just talking about how much fun we were having.








4. Watching my daughter Isa go from not swimming to a fish - she now is a great swimmer.






3. Watching my son Luke work hard at solving problems and then actually solving them, such as touching the bottom of the pool with his hand. (He is a floater so it took some creative thinking on how to get down 8 feet.)










2. Walking the beach at sunset with my beautiful eternal companion.

1. Seeing all of the beautiful wonders that our Heavenly Father has created and standing in awe.


No comments:

Post a Comment