Wednesday, July 24, 2013

East or West, HOME is best!

We made it home!  Oh my glorious bed!  Hooray for solid floors, cell phone coverage, internet access, and walls that do not shake in the night! 
Oh how I love my house. 
Here are a few random pictures of RV living.
Our full size bed in the back was one of the biggest treats - because the kids felt that they could actually stretch out! 

This is a good picture to see how much room we had - Luke is sitting directly behind the driver and the window on the far left is the end of the RV.  Not a lot of living space, but not much to clean either!
I have two more posts to finish now that we are home - a vacation stats one and a random odd things around the country one, but those will have to wait until I finish getting all this LAUNDRY put away!

No comments:

Post a Comment